Swapathon- your stuff for my art

Wednesday, August 29, 2012




running low on tea and yarn





Welcome to the third Swapathon event on my blog! This is where I trade my art for something you have or make.  Anyone can participate, even those who have swapped with me in the past! The exchange is for any item in my shop valued up to $25 (plus free shipping).  Or, if you prefer, a $25 credit towards an artwork.  




Here are some items I would love to trade for:



Yarn remnants (preferably natural fibers), tea, vintage fabric, homemade soap/lotion/lip balm, kitchen towels, fingerless gloves/mittens, homemade baking mixes, and, of course, anything drawn, printed, or sculpted. 



I'm pretty open to whatever you come up with, and I look forward to reading some of your ideas!



On Sunday at noon (PST), five names will be randomly chosen from the comment list below, and the names will be posted here.  Can't wait to start swapping!



9/2: Thanks so much for all of your wonderful swap ideas!  My [very unbiased] husband picked five names out of a bowl, and here are this year's swapathon winners:



Lamina, Linda, Sally, Katie, and Annie



For those of you without contact info in your blogger profile, please email me at catmcmurray[at]gmail[dot]com.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment