my week

Monday, February 13, 2012







new painting // lost lake













found these sweet and tiny vessels by elycia camille at tender loving empire


just a few dollars apiece!


i gave them to the girls as earring holders













i was happy to drop off more of my art prints at tilde this week


so that I could take another look at the beautiful paper creations of


katie kulper [friend and fellow portlander]





i've mentioned her work before here


her latest paper sculptures are part of curves + lines: a papercraft show at tilde













utter and complete guilty pleasure


my favorite >> monkey muffin, top left













my eight year-old made this for valentine's day


and we turned it into cards for her classmates













xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment