New Work

Sunday, May 29, 2011




Paradise Falls, mixed media on wood panel, 4 x 4 inches



Paradise Falls is one of three wood panel paintings I completed this week.  My paintings tend to look a little different from my drawings, but this piece seems to be a good blend of both styles.  I also used some shimmery chartreuse color in the painting, which is a fun break from all the dark colors in my art lately. 






Two more pieces for the July show at Tilde.


It is so rewarding for artists to see their work hanging in people's homes, and, this week, I was thrilled to receive several photos of my framed art from previous buyers. What a treat!  I'm planning on sharing some of the photos this Friday.  So, for those of you who have my art on your walls and have a camera on hand, I'd love to add some more pictures. 





No comments:

Post a Comment