my creative week

Tuesday, December 27, 2011










whenever it's a little quiet on the blog, 


it usually means i'm busy working on some creative projects . . .


here's my latest painting, Aura


it's part of my upcoming show at prana next month











i finished this crocheted baby blanket for my nephew in the nick of time


it's just big enough to accompany him in the carseat or a stroller











i found some glass paperweights at a frame shop and 


thought they would look nifty with some of my art


not sure if people use paperweights anymore,


but at least they look nice on a desk











the handful of paperweights were gifted to loved ones















hope everyone had a joy-filled christmas day


the sunrise from our window was glorious










the sunset was beautiful, too















No comments:

Post a Comment