my week

Sunday, November 6, 2011






i have been buying art supplies at art media, a local art store in downtown Portland,  


since i was a freshman in high school [that's 25 years!]


this was my bus stop














a couple of weeks ago, art media became blick art


i visited the "new" store today


pretty much the same stuff . . .  it just feels different


nostalgia is already kicking in











i do love fall in portland


 








 a halloween highlight: 


severed finger cookies my neighbor made


tasty!

 










my latest ebay find:


unworn urban outfitters oxfords,


fairly made in guatamala











i have begun "tattooing" the inside of the new prana store, which opens this wednesday


you can see me at work the next few days and


at the grand opening event,  friday, november 18







ta-da!


No comments:

Post a Comment