Sneak Peek of new work

Saturday, April 16, 2011



In the next 60 days, my plan is to kick out 40 new originals.  A lofty goal, I know! This was week one, and I'm proud to say I finished four new pieces (three of the works shown above).  Hopefully, I'll finish the fifth work this weekend.



The new work is for two upcoming art events.  The first event is the Rieke Art Fair on May 1, which is a fundraiser for a local Portland public school.  There are a total of 29 participating vendors, including Jill Bliss whose beautiful art is on the promotional flyer.  I'll be bringing my prints along with my originals to the event. 





The second event is a featured artist show at Tilde in July.  The mixed media work on the left (in the first picture) will be part of the show.  There is an artist reception on Friday, July 1 from 6 - 9p.  As we get closer to this date, I'll be sure to "reveal" more pieces for the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment