Swap-a-thon is back!

Monday, February 7, 2011





Swap-a-thon Winners!

Friday, Feb. 11- Jennifer Allison

Saturday, Feb. 12- moodymama

Sunday, Feb. 13 - Kate

Monday, Feb. 14 - Couve Illustrations

Tuesday, Feb. 15- Richelle



The swap-a-thon in August was so much fun, I thought it was time to run Swap-a-thon II.  The idea behind the swap-a-thon is quite simple.  I'll swap my art for any handmade, vintage, or found object you have.  To enter the swap-a-thon, all you have to do is leave a comment below listing the item(s) you would exchange for my art.  The value of the trade should be no more than $20. 



This Friday at noon (PST), I'll randomly choose a winner who will in turn choose the next swap (i.e winner).  By the end of the swap-a-thon, there will be a total of five winners.  Swap-a-thon winners will be able to choose any item in my Etsy shop valued up to $20 or choose to have a $20 credit towards an artwork. 



A few things to keep in mind:

1. When you leave a comment, make sure your name is linked to an email address.  Otherwise, keep checking back to see if your name was picked. 



2.  If you are a winner, but don't get back to me within 24 hours with your choice for my next swap, I will go ahead and randomly choose the next winner.




3.  I am willing to mail art to anywhere in the world if you are willing to pay for postage to Portland, Oregon.



4.  All swaps will be featured in a follow-up post.  See swaps from the last event here.  




Let the swapping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment